CONSUMER GUIDES - THE LAST 40 YEARS
These Quality & Price Guides to pianos manufactured during the past 40 years are designed to supplement the analytical matter pertaining to the quality of these instruments. To some degree the information is for historical purposes. But it was compiled as a guide for buyers and sellers of used pianos intended to inform them of the differences in price and quality during that period. Used piano buyers desire to know something concerning these points. We accept no advertising, is difficult to maintain your objectivity when you are accepting money or revenues from a dealer, distributor or manufacturer of those products you are reviewing. We include nearly 40 years of consumer guides by reputable independent sources herein.
PIANO AGE | ARCHIVES | APPRAISALS | PIANO TYPES | BLUEBOOK VALUE | SELL A PIANO
- Piano Ratings must be unbiased by an independent piano professional.
- Manufacturers and Retailers cannot buy advertising placement.
- The person doing the rating does not endorse brand names or retailers.
- The person doing the rating does not accept advertising.
- Shopping search results are listed by quality from highest to lowest.
- This must be done in a completely ad-free environment.
- Must not have a financial relationship with piano manufacturers or retailers.
- The person doing the rating does not sell pianos.
Return toSite Map
Copyright © 2011 Bluebook of Pianos All Rights Reserved - Copyright laws exist to protect our intellectual property. They make it illegal to reproduce someone else's expression of ideas or information without permission. At one time, a work was only protected by copyright if it included a copyright trademark (the © symbol). According to laws established in 1989, however, works are now copyright protected with or without the inclusion of this symbol. Anyone who reproduces copyrighted material improperly can be prosecuted in a court of law. It does not matter if the form or content of the original has been altered -- as long as any material can be shown to be substantially similar to the original, it may be considered a violation of the Copyright Act.